A shoot-from-the-hip approach to education and training activities risks ignoring integration with other organizational initiatives. A comprehensive needs assessment by The Learning Key® will help you develop appropriate strategies to identify and prioritize issues. Benefits include:
- Using a variety of diagnostic tools to determine specific issues, concerns and needs.
- Analyzing learned data to identify priorities and appropriate approaches to address the issues.
- Summarizing data and recommendations and creating a Needs Analysis Report.
- Partnering to create an implementation plan.
- Focusing on savings of time and money.
Examples of Needs Assessments Completed by The Learning Key®:
- Performed stakeholder survey, curriculum review and detailed executive presentation for educational non-profit.
- Assessed soft skills and technical training needs for R&D division of 2,500. Developed roll-out plan and five-year curriculum.
- Created process for client to use internal performance management system for ongoing updates and planning.
- Developed integrated training plan for small pharmaceutical company.
- Assessed clinical project team development needs.
- Conducted training needs assessment and benchmark for corporate headquarters.
Want more information? Contact Us!