- All content provided on this web site, including but not limited to button icons, formatting, graphics, images, logos, software and text is copyrighted by The Learning Key, Inc. under United States law and is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Any reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
- You are welcome to make a link to any of The Learning Key, Inc. web pages published on the Internet. There is no need to request permission.
- Use of The Learning Key, Inc. logo is prohibited without written permission.
The Learning Key, Inc. does not operate a commercial web site directed to children under 13. We do not collect personal information from children. We do not have actual knowledge that we are collecting personal information from children. If at a future date The Learning Key, Inc. establishes or provides services on a web site that in anyway meets the criteria of the Act, The Learning Key, Inc. will ensure that full compliance is met by The Learning Key, Inc. in every aspect of the Act. Compliance
- The Learning Key, Inc. depends on the skills, abilities and commitments of all employees, but also on their integrity and collective common sense. Our employees are involved with our customers, suppliers, fellow employees, shareholders, and the community in which we operate.
- The Learning Key, Inc. pledges to:
- increase customer satisfaction and be responsive.
- provide customers with innovative, high-quality products and services.
- treat our suppliers fairly, honestly, and objectively.
- treat our employees in a fair and open manner and foster a diverse business culture based on trust, mutual respect, teamwork, and integrity.
- always keep ethical standards in the forefront of our activities.
- act as ethical, responsible, and responsive corporate citizens in compliance with the law in the communities of which we are a member.
- The Learning Key, Inc.'s employees and customers are encouraged to seek guidance or to report any suspected violations of our standard. All calls are treated confidentially to the extent permitted under the law.